- Years 5-6
- To create a very short animation based on their favourite short story.
- 3 lessons
- Animation program (online or offline)
- Short story books
- Lesson 1
- Each student is to create a draft storyboard of what they would like their animation to look like.
- Lesson 2
- Students learn the basics of using the chosen animation program. This includes the most common tools used and how they work.
- Once learnt, they are to then start developing their animation – characters, backgrounds, sounds etc.
- Lesson 3
- Students are to finish their project